Crimson Craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crimson Craft

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Devetons admin app
grandwarrior1's bio. Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 10:29 pm by deveton

» Mrellik's bio
grandwarrior1's bio. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 3:21 pm by Mrellik

» forum banner
grandwarrior1's bio. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 8:24 pm by superduperguy

» BACON - CRISPY OR SOFT
grandwarrior1's bio. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 8:20 pm by superduperguy

» I am officialy this sections God
grandwarrior1's bio. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 8:19 pm by superduperguy

» superduperguy96's Bio
grandwarrior1's bio. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 8:14 pm by superduperguy

» What is ther server IP?
grandwarrior1's bio. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 10:18 pm by adellus

» Adellus's bio
grandwarrior1's bio. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:01 pm by adellus

» Arkenarge's Bio
grandwarrior1's bio. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 6:36 pm by derpison

Top posters
Nigirra (80)
grandwarrior1's bio. Vote_lcapgrandwarrior1's bio. Voting_bargrandwarrior1's bio. Vote_rcap 
Walkingbox (40)
grandwarrior1's bio. Vote_lcapgrandwarrior1's bio. Voting_bargrandwarrior1's bio. Vote_rcap 
derpison (34)
Darkzrevolvr (23)
Blind (15)
superduperguy (4)
th3psycho (3)
deveton (3)
NWZ_hockey66 (3)
hamsterking5 (3)

grandwarrior1's bio.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
grandwarrior1

grandwarrior1's bio. Empty
PostSubject: grandwarrior1's bio.   grandwarrior1's bio. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:05 pm

why, hello. my name is unknown, but you may refer to me as grandwarrior.. i have travelled over these barren lands for many a century, thwarting dragons and demons alike. my greatsword, evilbane, was recently destroyed by my arch foe, a giant dragon king named durimoth. after he destroyed it, i had just enough energy to release it all in one blast and destroy that foul beast... but now i am without a weapon and i appear older. nevermind you, i still have all my skill and wisdom of the sword, but i feel worthless. would you accept me into your village, to protect your young and old, to defend the good, the thwart the evil?
Back to top Go down
Nigirra
Owner
Nigirra

PostSubject: Re: grandwarrior1's bio.   grandwarrior1's bio. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:10 pm

Your Bio has been accepted,
Have a nice day on Crimson Craft!
You may now log in or relog if you are already ingame and you can now destroy blocks, Build, and even gives you full /help capabilities.
Remember to Read the rules and understand them fully. If you need any help ask any other members or any staff member!
Back to top Go down
grandwarrior1

PostSubject: Re: grandwarrior1's bio.   grandwarrior1's bio. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:11 pm

thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: grandwarrior1's bio.   grandwarrior1's bio. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

grandwarrior1's bio.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Craft :: Server Discussion :: Bio Information-
Jump to: