Crimson Craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crimson Craft

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Devetons admin app
Off-topic isnt a place where you posy any "on-topic" discussions Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 10:29 pm by deveton

» Mrellik's bio
Off-topic isnt a place where you posy any "on-topic" discussions Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 3:21 pm by Mrellik

» forum banner
Off-topic isnt a place where you posy any "on-topic" discussions Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 8:24 pm by superduperguy

» BACON - CRISPY OR SOFT
Off-topic isnt a place where you posy any "on-topic" discussions Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 8:20 pm by superduperguy

» I am officialy this sections God
Off-topic isnt a place where you posy any "on-topic" discussions Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 8:19 pm by superduperguy

» superduperguy96's Bio
Off-topic isnt a place where you posy any "on-topic" discussions Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 8:14 pm by superduperguy

» What is ther server IP?
Off-topic isnt a place where you posy any "on-topic" discussions Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 10:18 pm by adellus

» Adellus's bio
Off-topic isnt a place where you posy any "on-topic" discussions Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:01 pm by adellus

» Arkenarge's Bio
Off-topic isnt a place where you posy any "on-topic" discussions Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 6:36 pm by derpison

Top posters
Nigirra (80)
Off-topic isnt a place where you posy any "on-topic" discussions Vote_lcapOff-topic isnt a place where you posy any "on-topic" discussions Voting_barOff-topic isnt a place where you posy any "on-topic" discussions Vote_rcap 
Walkingbox (40)
Off-topic isnt a place where you posy any "on-topic" discussions Vote_lcapOff-topic isnt a place where you posy any "on-topic" discussions Voting_barOff-topic isnt a place where you posy any "on-topic" discussions Vote_rcap 
derpison (34)
Darkzrevolvr (23)
Blind (15)
superduperguy (4)
th3psycho (3)
deveton (3)
NWZ_hockey66 (3)
hamsterking5 (3)

Off-topic isnt a place where you posy any "on-topic" discussions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Walkingbox

Location : Livin in a 45,000 squarefoot mansion over a cliff looking over malabu beach

Off-topic isnt a place where you posy any "on-topic" discussions Empty
PostSubject: Off-topic isnt a place where you posy any "on-topic" discussions   Off-topic isnt a place where you posy any "on-topic" discussions Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:18 pm

It's a place where we make you (I am not well educated!) in your pants and cost mass suicides.

Everyone in here are expected to post logically. Anyone who are stupid or a faggot are not welcome here.

"We" don't use faggotry words like 'plz' 'ty' 'u' 'your' etc. etc.

NOTHING here will be taken seriously. People(or at least me) will be a butthurt. You are not expected to be a "flamer" or a "troller" but you are expected to not act like an eight year old.

Internet jokes or insults must be sadistically funny or insults that are logical, educated, and supported with reasons/facts/etc. something OLD like:

your(notice your) gay, your mom, your face XD, i put (I am not well educated!) in your small buthole (I am not well educated!) XP, etc. Or anything that is not meant to be an insult like:

Code:

Attacker: Hey, jew, why won't you (I am not well educated!) yourself with a rake.
Defender: your mom XD. lol sorry, was just kidding. didn't mean to hurt your feelings. hey you know what, to make it up to you: let's go into the shower rooms and french kiss and rubbing each other.

"We" will laugh at your stupid insults and jokes.

Sarcasm will not be used unless used correctly and funnily.

Code:

Defender: Hey where can I post my bio?
Attacker: your face.

This is not funny nor will any "oldfags"(An Oldfag (also known as Elitist Asshole) is a user of an online community who has been with the community a considerable amount of time and won't shut up about it. Much like the old men that hang out in front of the liquor store, Oldfags harp on and on about the good old days and how things used to be. Oldfags generally consider themselves better than everyone one else, sometimes even people outside the community, because we all know being a member of Newgrounds or Deviantart for six years makes you a winner in the real world. Some Oldfags become even more Oldfaggy by harassing noobs if they dare to speak. It is possible to be a helpful senior member without being an Oldfag. The opposite of an Oldfag is a Newfag, both terms are used on imageboards like 4chan.)

Why I'm posting this. I want to join a community where I can get entertainment from. Not from little faggots trying to make it into the little league of touch-the-boobies.

If you're saying something seriously retarded like:

Who the (I am not well educated!) are you anyway? You're such a nerd(geek, fat (I am not well educated!), etc. etc.)

>my face when

That would be my in-real-life expression.

Off-topic isnt a place where you posy any "on-topic" discussions 1280142026558

Back to top Go down
http://4chan.org

Off-topic isnt a place where you posy any "on-topic" discussions
Page 1 of 1